Thursday, November 4, 2010

DTLA Creep #1

Hello


   Well today as I was walking home from my parking structure to my apartment I came across a homeless person, nothing new happens every day, but today was different. today I seen a homeless women with all sorts of religious sign's on her. I was intrigued by her message of "jesus said Repent", so i waited around to see what she would say. Her message was not one of sin on the contrary it was a message of need, as in i need money, go figure. She was claiming that she was the chosen voice and that she was here to speak of god and for a modest contribution she would free you from sin. Hmmmmm........of course i gave her a dollar, as i am a christian and waited for what she would do. she then took the big sac she was carring, tapped me on the forhead with it and said "YOU ARE HEALED!" money well spent? i think so......

No comments:

Post a Comment